Our Vision:“TO SECURE THE FUTURE OF OUR YOUTHS VIA CHURCH BASED PURPOSE DRIVEN MOVEMENT”
Our Mission: “- TO MAKE THEM SPIRITUALLY SOUND SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD AND RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS.
– TO RAISE AN ARMY OF VISIONARIES WITH A VIEW TO PROMOTING THEIR LEADERSHIP POTENTIALS.
– TO GIVE THEM A PRODUCTIVE ORIENTATION AND A CONTRIBUTOR’S MENTALITY.
– TO EDUCATE THEM ON THE TRADITIONS OF THIS COMMISSION AND IMPART INTO THEM VALUES THAT HAVE MADE THE LIVING FAITH CHURCH RENOWNED.
– TO ENHANCE THE ERA OF REFORMATION FOR THE YOUTH BODY.
– TO GIVE THEM A PURPOSE FOR LIVING AND TRAIN THEM ON HOW TO ACTUALIZE IT.
– TO RE-ENGINEER AND ENHANCE THE VALUE SYSTEM OF OUR YOUTHS GENERALLY AND THE WORLD AT LARGE.
– TO ACQUAINT THEM WITH OTHER YOUTH MOVEMENTS AROUND THE WORLD.”
Our Values: “SPIRITUALITY, PURPOSE, LEADERSHIP, SERVICE, RESPONSIBILITY, INTEGRITY, DISCIPLINE”
STARTING SMALL AND GROWING BIG
Ministering: Pastor Kings Ekwuyasi
Life is a journey with rules and traffic signs. God wants everyone to prosper. Your destiny is set for a shining. He wants you to be big because, he is a big God Jn.10:26-35, Ps. 85:6, Deut. 28:13. You are the head and not the tail. Everybody can be prosperous. Your understanding matters a lot. The Israelites faced challenges, challenges build you to stand strong in the midst of adversity Lk. 2:40. You are set to go places if you do not sit down waiting for things to come to you. Know that you are going places. The greatest investment in life is idea not money. You can use people’s money to make your own money. If you sit down in one place you will just be there. You cannot work for someone all your life, you must work and invest. While you are working, you do something for yourself.
Often times, you may have ideas but may be afraid of taking the first step. You have to overcome your fears and take a bold step. If you don’t take steps you can’t get to where you are going. Every working class man is limited. God is set to make you, if only you are willing to work. It is one thing to know where you are going to and knowing how to get there. All you need is not money but idea that your desire is achievable.
You are the oil well of your life. God is a planner; he packages your life before bringing you to the world. All you need is in you. Life is a step by step process. Life is a battlefield and we must engage in battles to overcome. All you need to get there is the ‘starters’ grace. When God puts his hand in something it is settled. Know that God is set to bless you, lock out every thought of discouragement from your life. Learn to take steps. Nothing ventured nothing gained Deut 2:1-4. You never know what you can do until you take steps. 1st Thes. 5:24.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STARTING SMALL AND GROWING BIG
- Be led Prov 14:26; 16:25. Whatever you want to do for your life to be big you must be led. If God leads you he goes ahead of you. If you are led you can never miss it. You miss it. You can’t be made until you are in your place. A sign you are led is the peace you enjoy Ps. 85:5.
- Take step. Never despise days of little beginnings so that you can see big and great days. God can use anything to bless you Job 8:7. Those who are too big for small things are perhaps too small to do big things.
- Have knowledge of what you want to venture into. Carry out research. As long as a person does not know what he does know, he can never grow Lk. 14:28.
- Believe in yourself. Believe you will succeed. Have faith. Have a strong desire for success. Phil 4:13. Success is a choice.
- Be diligent Prov 22:29. The people who succeed are those who can make an extra effort and push it beyond what other people think. Diligence makes god make you. Life is in levels. Prov 6:10-11. Diligence is doing what is right Gal. 6:9. Learn to sacrifice.
- Be focused. It is focus that makes men Prov 29:18.
- Character. Build trust. Character is a commander of fortune.